Nerses always had a passion for real estate… In fact, he purchased his first property at the age of 19 – less than a year after immigrating to Canada.
Nerses started his career working for Cadillac Fairview as a safety officer. The company’s real estate portfolio got him more interested in the real estate and the financial world on a career level.
Working for Equitable Trust, a Mortgage B Lender, helped him acquire vast experience in the financial industry from the lending end. He continuously took multiple professional courses and got his AMP designation.
After graduating from OREA and obtaining his Real Estate license, he started his real estate career working with Homelife/Vision. In his first year of business, he received an award for outstanding sales volume. There was no question about the passion Nerses had for real estate. He loved what he did and was good at it!
He sensed a void of an environment that a boutique brokerage would fill, where all the team members work together to make a difference.
After a considerable amount of research, consideration, and effort, Big City Realty Inc. Brokerage was founded.
BIG CITY REALTY was established in early 2012. The company’s main objective is to offer a fresh look at real estate, and help clients make educated decisions.
- Toronto Storeys’ 2018 Realtor of the Year
- One of the top 3 Real Estate Agents in Markham according to Three Best Rated®
- Multiple Baker Real Estate awards
- M City Rollers Club – Gold Winner for Outstanding Sales Success for M3 Condominiums
- Outstanding Achievement amongst Top Producers for M City Condominiums 2018
- Presidents Club 2017
- Part of Remington’s Exclusive Circle of Friends